Do you have any of the following symptoms:
- Foreign body sensation
- Red eyes
- Red eyelids
- Swollen eyelids
- Bulging eyes
- Eyes that look like you are staring with eyelid too widely open
- Eyelids that close
- Double vision any time of the day or in any gaze
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain or ache
- Eye pain or ache that is worse when you look in different directions
Have you been diagnosed with thyroid eye disease (TED)? If so, you may qualify for a study of targeted therapies for thyroid eye disease. The treatment is highly effective and safe, but it is not covered by all insurance plans. By participating in one of the following clinical trials, you can receive state-of-the-art treatment for no cost while contributing to science. You will also be compensated for your participation.
Trial 1: V01 treatment for TED
- You have had symptoms of thyroid eye disease for less than one year.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 80.- You have not been treated with steroids.- You have not had surgery for thyroid eye disease.
Trial 2: TED with diplopia or optic neuropathy
- You have double vision or reduced vision associated with thyroid eye disease
- You may have any treatment history, disease severity and duration
Trial 3: TED with history of Tepezza treatment
- You have been treated with Tepezza for thyroid eye disease
- You may have any disease symptoms, severity and duration
If you fall into any or all of these categories, please email us directly:
KCockerham@sentaclinic.com or AMcCoy@Sentaclinic.com or visit our website and chat with our chatbot at SentaClinic.com
We can set up a virtual appointment to help you with your eye symptoms.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your eye comfort and function,
Kimberly P. Cockerham, MD and Allison N. McCoy, MD, PHD